TecnoFlex Plus is a twin skin flexible chimney liner designed for gas, oil and multi-fuel, where the maximum flue gas temperature does not exceed 600°C. Diameter range 80 – 300mm. They are used for relining existing chimneys for multi-fuel appliances including stoves & open fires.
Backwoodsman carry stock of 125mm (5″) & 150mm (6″) 904 grade stainless steel liner at all times. Liner diameters outside of these most commonly used sizes can be ordered by request.
- Both inner and outer layers made from extra durable corrosion-resistant 904L stainless steel suitable as an option for the extreme conditions found with appliances like slumbering stoves.
- Corrugated outer skin for high crush resistance.
- Extra smooth inner skin allows for easy drain down of condensates, less opportunity for soot to collect in the joint area and ease of sweeping.
- Engineered joint design gives extra strength and flexibility.
- Inner skin remains smooth and protective even after the rigours of installation.